Thursday, December 08, 2005

You Ignored Me

Sometimes it's the absence of great teachers that shapes your life and being ignored can be just as good for a person as being lauded. ....Julia Roberts

I stumbled upon this...and I remembered I had been ignored many a time...was I now famous and doing wonderfully well for myself? not that I knew of..unless in some corner of Mars there was a temple to celebrate my existence on a faraway planet....the god that could not be seen or heard or touched so easily...not that I minded such adulation...but praise from places I couldn't watch and enjoy from is of no use as far as I understand....neither is posthumous praise any good...then what good is your existence?

it's easy to spit out wonderful sounding insensitive nuggets which don't apply to you in any which way....I would say the same if I were the reincarnation of Oprah winfrey and I was the highest earner and then I could say I don't mind being ignored...frankly I would rather I was ignored....

as of now, I would like all the attention I can gather...I am a vain creature who needs to be told every now and then how wonderfully idiotic and dispensable I am...even that would be a compliment...point being its like how I give all those lesser mortals moments from my precious and short life by even acknowledging them and making them feel that I did even for a split millionth of a second I cared enough to make inane conversation....but there my point proven I shall go silent.....till I state the next part of my case...

No comments: