Tuesday, February 27, 2007

All by choice! MY Choice!

My raving and ranting aside, my life has been purely driven by personal choice...at the crucial junctures at least....

I would not have it otherwise...except if I could undo some of those thrashings I was subject to and some of the physical and mental pain...and the monetary setbacks.....despite all that I am in some parts extremely happy and in some parts not so at all....

I don't blame a damn soul for my misgivings....

I got married by choice....I love him, but I can't deal with domestic responsibilities.....

We moved here based on mutual consent of sorts....I love the fact that I finally can do something I always wanted and even get to see my name in print...but I HATE BANGALORE...the elusive maids & cooks...the exorbitant cost of living and the lack of familiarity....and the proximity to home.....

My husband loves me unconditionally....its wonderful....but I can't deal with the weight gain as a consequences of PCOS and the ugliness it brings along with!

There is a silver lining in it all....if only I could live my life by them and intelligently avoid all the potholes of daily living....I will then be the happiest soul this side of the Atlantic!

But alas...life is a BITCH!

No comments: