Saturday, September 08, 2007

Fools Rush In....

What is it about fools and me?

Why is it that I attract all the crap in the vicinity and then they stick on like leeches.

When all I can ever muster up is a deep founded disgust topped with intense violence.

From those above me in the hierarchy to some who merely crossed my line of vision there have been very many who have caused intense negative sensations to arise from deep within my gut.

There is a divine conspiracy on to never cleanse me of these nuts.

They find me in the middle of a night, a hailstorm, an erupting volcano and then never seem to wash away even under the influence of the strongest detergent money can buy.

Today, yet again the Big Boss has asked me to accompany him to prevent him from mouthing inanities and looking congenitally stupid in front of some foreign imported executive.

I have done this umpteen times and each attempt to wriggle out is handled with age-old ease leaving me feel dumb at having finally given in and accepted.

Why is it so hard to understand that my knowledge is not for sharing? If he is so concerned about what his stupid boob filled mouth will vomit out, he should probably try cleaning it out with phenol ever so often. Instead he craves for more boobs and fluids.

Am disgusted with this lot of parasitic folk.

But what irks me beyond repair is how do they find me?

Of all humanity why am I plagued by these despicable beings who deserve to be guillotined?

No comments: